Summer 2021 - Online Program
|Session||Dates||Total Hours||Program Fees*||Priority Application Deadline**|
|July 12 - August 5||64 hours||$1,325||June 21, 2021|
|July 12 - July 29||48 hours||$995||June 21, 2021|
|July 12 - July 22||32 hours||$665||June 21, 2021|
|August 9 - September 2||64 hours||$1,325||July 2, 2021|
|August 9 - August 26||48 hours||$995||July 2, 2021|
|August 9 - August 19||32 hours||$665||July 2, 2021|
*Partner university students are eligible for a 10% discount.
**Applications considered on a space-available basis after deadline.
|Session||Dates||Program Fees||Campus Housing Fees*||Priority Application Deadline**|
2 - 4 weeks
|January 2022 (TBA)||$1,398 - $2,796||N/A||October 15, 2021|
*SF State on-campus housing is not available.
**Applications may be accepted after the priority deadline on a space-available basis.
Note: Program fee will be due in full one week after the priority deadline.
Program Fee Includes:
- All class materials
- 15 hours a week of classroom instruction
- 8 hours per weeks of excursions and cultural events
- 2 hours per week of guest lectures from university faculty or industry experts
- Activities such as San Francisco Bay Cruise or a local sports game
- Visits to a variety of San Francisco neighborhoods, landmarks, businesses and local universities (includes entry fees and transportation costs)
- An unlimited monthly San Francisco public transportation* pass
*Airport pick-ups available for groups of 20 or more