In-Person Program on Campus (F-1 Visa)
- 20 hours a week in person on campus
- Students are eligible for an F-1 visa and will be issued I-20s
- Morning and afternoon class schedule
- First week including orientation will be Online
In-Person Program and COVID-19
- All federal and local COVID-19 guidelines will be followed.
- Students will follow current COVID-19 guidelines and may have a quarantine period from the date of arrival to the U.S.
- To ensure student, faculty and health and safety online classes may be occasionally scheduled during regular class times throughout the term as needed.
- Our campus is committed to being a welcoming and safe environment for international students and will work with you to ensure you are eligible to attend.
About the Program
- Advising for Conditional Admission to SF State
- English skills testing for course level placement
- Online orientation
- Conversation Partner Program ➜ You can talk with local students and native English speakers
- Build friendships through group work and a robust activities program
Students applying are eligible for an F-1 visa and will be issued I-20s. Students who receive an F-1 visa can to come to San Francisco for the program.
What Students Say
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.