American Language Institute (ALI) F-1 visa status students must have health insurance during the entire semester. ALI students on F-1 visa are required to buy the ALI-sponsored health insurance. Other health insurance plans will not be accepted. Students on a government-sponsored scholarship which provides compatible insurance coverage as a part of the sponsorship are exempt from this policy.
California State University (CSU) health insurance plan.
The ALI-sponsored health insurance is only for those studying at the American Language Institute. Note: If you are a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree student, purchase insurance here.
To buy the ALI insurance:
- Go to the Relation American Language Institute page (ALI students only)
- Select Enroll. You will be directed to the online enrollment page. Click the Start Enrollment button
- Read the information, and click on the Yes, I agree to the above and would like to continue button
- Select your term (Academic English Program-Summer and click Continue
- Click Select on the Student box (if you have dependents, you can add their plans here)
- The cost of health insurance for regular EAP students is $340.00 USD. Click the Check out button to continue
- Enter your information, pay online and print the confirmation page for your records
- Deadline to buy health insurance is May 29, 2019