The ALI uses University Express Mail Services (UEMS)/eShip to send admission documents to students that want to receive their acceptance letter and I-20 quickly by express mail. This service is at your expense. In order to use it, you need to create an account (username and password) with eShip.
Make sure your mailing address and credit card information is correct and complete so there is no delay in the mailing of your documents.
eShip Global Express Mail Instructions
- Go to University Express Mail Services website
- Click on "Student Sign-Up" to register for an account
- Enter your information and click on "Register"
- An activation email will be sent to your email address. Click on the link to confirm your registration. On successful activation, you will be sent an email confirming the same.
- After you activate your account, you can log in using your email and password
- Click on "Receive a Package from Universities"
- Choose the state "California"
- Choose "San Francisco State University"
- Choose "American Language Institute"
- In the Student ID#, enter NOSID
- If you are an agent working with a student, type the applicant's full name in the box next to "Reference/Comments" under "Shipment Information" section
- Click on "Ship/Quote"
- Pay online with credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover), Visa debit card, PayPal, or wire transfer
- eShip will send your express mail request to the ALI
- Once your admission documents are ready to be sent, ALI will send you an email message with the tracking number